Metal Web Joists
Paramount Timber Engineering manufacture and supply metal web joists, which combine timber and the strongest, patented metal web on the market. The result is a joist that is lightweight yet unrivalled in its strength and stability.
The open web design of the timber joists eradicates the need to cut service holes for cabling or pipework, which is often a timely process and can undermine the structural capacity of each joist. Timber floor cassettes can be designed, manufactured and supplied to further improve build efficiency.
With excellent spanning and load bearing capacity, joists can be positioned at any angle between 0 and 90 degrees in a variety of applications, for example floor or roof rafters. This flexibility, speed of manufacture and installation make them popular across a range of applications and sites.
The benefits of engineered timber floor solutions
- Ease and speed of installation – manufactured and delivered on site to size and fit
- Manufactured in a range of sizes to suit your requirements
- Longer joist lengths are possible, reduction the volume number of joists required
- Durable, long lasting structural material
- Express production available
Metal web joists offer excellent versatility when designing floors, roofs, or walls. We offer just-in-time turnaround times on our metal web joists, with delivery available across the UK.